What deposit and withdrawal methods are available at Pokermatch
Of course, you can choose the free demo version, but it won't give you all the benefits. If you play for money, you'll get access to a varied game library, generous bonuses, and promotions. But the main advantage remains the opportunity to win and withdraw a big cash prize.
Players from India have access to all primary payment methods – bank card, e-wallet, and cryptocurrency. Select the method that suits you best and top up your account without interest.
How to make a deposit at PokerMatch
To do so, you must first register. Use our instructions and create an account in just a few minutes:
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Choose one way – via email, phone number, or social networking.
- Enter your personal details, and select your username, password, and desired currency.
- Activate a promo code to receive a welcome bonus.
- Confirm your registration using the special link in the email. Another way to confirm is by SMS code.
- Fill in your personal account and await the results of account verification.
It takes up to 5 days for the administration to check your details, after which you will be allowed to make any operations with your money.
How to top up your Pokermatch account using bankcards
For Indian players, deposits via Visa/MasterCard are available. Go to the “Payments” section and click on ‘'Deposit’' button. Select the payment method and enter the desired recharge amount. All you have to do is enter your card details and confirm by clicking on "Pay". You will receive the funds in your account within minutes.
How to fund your Pokermatch account using e-wallets (NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, AdvCash, Piastrix)
Follow the steps below to top up via an e-wallet:
- Go to the “Payments” page and open the ‘'Deposit’' ab.
- Select a payment method and press the ‘'Deposit" button.
- Enter a top-up amount or select one of the suggested options.
- In the new window, enter your e-wallet username and password to log in and confirm payment. Click the "Pay from account balance" button. As with cards, funds are credited instantly.
Please check the limits when depositing with e-wallets.
|NETELLER||500 INR or 10$|
|Skrill||500 INR or 10$|
|ecoPayz||500 INR or 10$|
|AdvCash||500 INR or 10$|
|Piastrix||500 INR or 10$|
How to fund your Pokermatch account using cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin/Litecoin/Etherium/Cash Bitcoin/Tether ERC20/Tether TRC20)
Follow the steps below to deposit in cryptocurrency:
- Go to “Payments" and press the ‘'Deposit’' button.
- Choose your payment method. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Cash Bitcoin, Tether ERC20, and Tether TRC20 cryptocurrencies are available on Pokermatch.
- Enter the top-up amount and confirm the action.
- You will be redirected to the payment service website where your cryptocurrency number will be displayed.
- Enter the recipient's details. Note that cryptocurrency wallets may charge a transfer fee.
- Funds are credited within 10-15 minutes. You can verify the success of the transaction in your personal Pokermatch account.
How to withdraw money from PokerMatch
These short instructions will help you withdraw funds from your gaming account:
- Go to “Payments” and press the "Withdraw" button.
- Select the desired payment method.
- Depending on the method chosen, enter your card number, e-wallet number or crypto-wallet number.
- Enter the payout amount and press "Withdraw".
Each method has its own withdrawal limits, which can be found in the "Payments" section. On average, it takes 2-3 hours to withdraw funds due to security checks.
PokerMatch Cashout Commissions
Withdrawal fees and currency conversion charges are paid by the user. Often cryptocurrency wallets charge a fee on their end. The amount is constantly changing due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
|NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, AdvCash, Piastrix||0%|
|Bitcoin/Litecoin/Etherium/Cash Bitcoin/Tether ERC20/Tether TRC20||Depends on the cryptocurrency wallet|
How to get verified at PokerMatch
In order to access all the features of Pokermatch you must be verified using the following steps:
- Fill in your personal account with all the necessary information and confirm your e-mail address.
- Take a selfie with your passport, ID card or driving licence. Upload it to the Verification section.
- If you have a named bank card, take and upload a high-quality colour photo.
- If you have a different card, take a screenshot from your personal online banking account or attach a receipt/electronic statement.
- The first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number and your full name should be visible in the photo. All other digits should be hidden.
- If you use an e-wallet, upload a full screenshot of your personal account.
Within 1-2 days, Pokermatch will verify the information provided and verify the account. In some cases, additional verification with a video feed is required. This prevents cheaters and minors from playing the game. Pokermatch respects the rules of responsible gaming and takes care of the safety of its players.
Helpdesk to resolve account issues
Got a problem or question about a deposit/withdrawal? Pokermatch support team is on call 24/7. Fill in the feedback form on the official website and get a response as soon as possible. You can also contact us via email [email protected] or chatbot on Telegram. For players from India, technical support is available in Hindi and English.
📌 Can I top up my account with Rupees? What currencies are available in Pokermatch?
Yes, players from India can make deposits in rupees.
📌 Can I top up my account with cryptocurrency?
Yes, make deposits using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, Cash Bitcoin, Tether ERC20, Tether TRC20. Your game balance will be displayed in rupees, but you can use cryptocurrency wallets to transfer funds.
📌 What should I do if my payment doesn't come?
Make sure that enough time has passed. If the money still hasn't arrived, contact the 24-hour Pokermatch support team. You can make a request online, via [email protected] or via your Telegram channel.
📌 Why can't I top up my Pokermatch account?
You may simply not have registered. Create an account, get verified and play poker for real money. Access to all poker room features will only be granted after verification.
📌 What are the deposit fees at Pokermatch?
PokerMatch does not charge a fee for depositing a game account.
📌 What are the withdrawal fees in Pokermatch for India?
The fee for withdrawals via bank cards and e-wallets is 0%. The cryptocurrency transfer fee depends on your cryptocurrency wallet.